The annual meeting of the Italian Synchrotron Radiation Society (SILS) will be held on 9-11 September 2019 in Camerino, at the University Campus.
The conference aims to bring together the wide Italian community working on instrumentation and applications of synchrotron radiation. It will serve as a forum to highlight recent scientific results in different fields and to present the current status and future directions of synchrotron radiation and free electron laser sources.
The programme will feature:
- plenary lectures delivered by highly recognized international experts in different fields
- a plenary session to update on the current status and future upgrades of synchrotron and FEL facilities
- a set of thematic micro-symposia
- two open sessions and a Young Investigators session
- a satellite workshop "Coherence of UV-SoftX beams: a contribution to its exploitation" with presentations from distinguished invited speakers
- a poster session
- an exhibition space